Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A New Semester Begins

My name is Siti Solehah Binti Mohamad. I am studying at UiTM Segamat, Johor. In this semester, I am a part 3 student. I am so excited to continue my study because I am already in part 3. It is mean that it just only 3 semesters left to finish my diploma and grad on time. But I think, although there are only 3 semester left, there are not easy to face situation at the campus. There will be a lot of things that I will face later on, especially with a new lecturer and new style of teaching. I do not know who are the lecturer that are going to teach my class, so I am decided to just wait for the first class on Monday.
This semester there will be 7 subjects that I am going to take. There are IMD 201, IMD 202, IMD 203, IMD 255, BEL, CTU and last but not least is HPD 118. I should give my full commitment.
Other than that, I also face with new environment. I got new room and new roommate but still in the same college; Zamrud. Luckily, my roommate is very kind of person and she also a happy go lucky person. I feel happy because my new room is not too far as last semester, and near from my classmates; Siti Nuraisyah bt Ismail and Nik syaza Syafinas bt Nik Mansor. So, I can join them to the class. The most persons that I want to see of course is my friends, especially my best friends; Anisahwati, Hafizah, Asmah and Nabihah. 2 months is quite bored without my friends besides me.
This semester I want to involve in sports, because I love sports. I also had bought sport shoes to make me comfort when doing sports. I hope this semester I can go to KARISMA for netball although I think this will be a quite challenging. So for this semester, I hope that everything will be okay and my friends and I can success in our study for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment