Sunday, September 26, 2010

10 facts about me

Hello everyone! How are you today? Long time I am not writing on this space. Today I will tell you about 10 facts about me. It is very difficult to share because I actually do not know what the 10 facts about me that are not everyone knows about me. Here I will describe a little bit facts about me:

1. First of all, I think most of you think that I am not a shy person but the true is yes I am. I am shy with people that I did not know, even that person is member of my friends. I also shy with my classmates although we have been together until this semester. I do not know why but that is me.

2. Next is I am love to see beautiful things and big house.. This is because living in a big house is my dreams. This dream makes me want to study and success in my study.

3. Other than that is I am very sensitive person. I cannot watch television programmed that have sad part. I will cry, even that part is not too sad. I cannot see people cry because I will cry without my control.

4. In addition, I am a person that easy feels bored with something or someone. That is why sometimes I will alone, far with others. It makes me thinking of something and I feel free from anything.

5. Cry. For me, crying is the best ways to release tension. If I feel stress and tension with something that is really distribute my emotion, I will cry. After that, I will feel zero. No more tensions and no more stress. Sometimes I also type what happen in my laptop for my diary.

6. I try to change myself to the better one. Knowing a lot of people adding my knowledge. Very meaningful knowledge. Sometimes when we have problems, in sad, we know who is the person that will accompany and besides us. Experience teaches me a lot of things and I am still learning to be a useful and grateful person.

7. Hot tempered. Did you know that actually I am a hot tempered person? I think you not know. At home, I always mad my younger sister even though it just a small matter. I do not know why. Sometimes, I will make her cry, and when she cries, I will so sad and I will cry too but in my rooms. Deep in my heart, I mad her because I want her to success and not just depends to other people. I love her so much.

8. I not know how to choose a perfume, and I do not think that wearing perfumes is a necessary. I think it just waste money. I just wear Lovillea Gelly Cologne and it is enough I think. The price also cheaper than other perfumes because it below than RM10. I just wear it when I want, if not, I just leave it. That is why it did not easily finish. I can keep it for a long time and did not have to buy another.

9. I like business very much. I like this field since me in primary school. I have a dream to have my own business. In holidays, I have work at “Kilang Keropok Sri Mersing” at my hometown. Here, I have met many people that involved in business and become success. I also learn about business and how to handle customer. When I work, I got money. This is the best part because I can give this money to my parents and buy some groceries.

10. I love sports very much. Sports make me feel fresh and healthy. I start join sports since in primary school because all my brothers are active in sports. In secondary school everyone recognize me because I got number one in cross country. After that I start represent the school and district championships in cross country. I also have become captain in my netball teams when I in form five. I love sports because I can go any place in Johor and got new friends from difference place. Here at UiTM I also join netball training every evening but because of a lot of assignment and work that I must do, I leave it for a while. I hope I can join Karisma this semester but it depends on my commitment to attend the training every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment