Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dreams

Everyone have dreams. What is so special about dreams? Dreams can make some one become stronger to live and to carry on their life.

I have a dream. I do not know if my dream is sound stupid to all of you but for me, I will make my dreams become real and I want to prove to all that I can achieve my dream and I want a person who despise me and my family will respect us. I will prove that. Wait and see. That day will arrive soon.

First of all, I want make a business that I interested so much. This business I was thinking since in secondary school, but because of some reason, I do not continue my studies in this field. However, it is okay for me. This is a challenge for me. I will use any chance to learn about business. That is why I am taking entrepreneurship as my co-curriculum. I think all of you are wondering what kind of business that I will do right? Until now, I am still with my old plan. I want to design t-shirts, other than that is I also will include a collection of earrings, bangles, and couple key chain. It is like a boutique. But it is not a boutique. This shop is like additional accessory who like fashions and style. I also will design couple t-shirts according to customer. I am interested to this type of business because nowadays, every couple likes to give something special for their partners. So, I see that the request is top because I have experience in worked at shop that sold this type of accessories. This so enjoying when I got a chance to work there.

After I success, I want to buy a big house. I always think of this. This is because, I want to make my parents comfort. I do not want their old time still in difficult life. I want to take cares my parents and give the best for them. I want them happy. I also not allowed them to do hard work. I want them enjoy their rest. For me, they are much more working hard in take care of me. I still can imagine how difficult my father goes to sea to get some income for my family. He goes to the sea without scared of big wave, with a weather that I cannot expect. Just only for my family. I love you so much dad, thank you for giving me a good life. I will promise to you that I will make you proud of me.

I also want to buy a big car. So that I can bring my parents go to any where that they want. I want to spend my time with them. I can remember that when I am six years old, my father send me to school by bicycle. I am not ashamed with that. I love that moment. At that time, I know, my family was not loaded family, so there is nothing to ashamed of. Although I am not loaded family, my family is the happiest family because my parents love us so much. They will make sure we got enough food and got a perfect life.

Last but not least is I want help poor people. Experience makes me learn a lot about life. Without experience, I can not stand by my own here, at Segamat. I can not be an independence girl, I will not learn what is mean by “kesusahan”. I want they feel real life. I can not see poor people conditions. I will cry. Sad because their life is more suffer from me. God, thanks for giving me a good life.

What can I say, to all of you that have perfect life, please appreciate with what you have. Do not regret at the last. I hope my dreams will become true, and do pray for me so that I will give my best for my family, especially my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment