Monday, August 9, 2010

My roommates

This semester I am living at new room. I also get a new roommate. My roommate is a junior. Not same as the last semester. Last semester I am a junior while my roommate is a senior. Two semesters I am with her, so I have comfortable with her. But she has graduate. I call her "Kak Zana". Now, everything is new. So I must accept whoever my roommates.

Now, I would like to describe a little bit about my roommates. Her name is Nurul Khairun binti Fakhruddin. She is 18 years old. She was born on 19 November 1992 at hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru. She lives in Skudai, Johor Bahru. She has four siblings. She is the first and she should shows a good behave to them. She likes to fill her leisure time with listening to radio and watch television. She also likes to shop with her best friends, Lyna and Nana. Sometimes she will help her mother do homework. She will ask her sister to help their mother to clean the house, and do the works together, so their mother can rest at that day. Other than that, she likes to eat Nasi goreng kampung, pizza and Mc Donald’s. Her favorite’s drinks are fresh orange and Milo ice. One day, she wants to be a businesswoman. That is why she takes pre diploma in “perdagangan”. She wants to build a company that will name “Anne Company Sdn. Bhd”. Everybody has their sweet memory and memory that cannot be forgotten, includes my roommates. Her sweet memory is when she goes a vocation with her family. This is a best memory ever that she will never ever forget. Her sad memory is that when the dogs pursue her during walking with her friends. Her favorite’s colors are black, pink and red.

At the first day I enter my rooms, Anne introduce herself and just only want me to call her Anne. She is such a kind person, and respects me as a roommates and a senior. She also helps me clean my rooms when I have a lot of assignment to do. Normally, weekend she will help me in clean our rooms to make sure our rooms in comfort condition. So that our rooms always in a comfort condition. I also see that she is hardworking person. She always does some mathematics exercise at rooms while listen to radio. She said that she must be a hardworking person to success in study. She do not want her mother sad if she fail in study. She wants to achieve success with flying colours.


I hope that my roommates will success in their study and can learn to be independent to survive for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment