Sunday, October 10, 2010

Preview for the whole of this semester

Today, I would like to share with all of you about the whole of this semester. Day by day, many things happen in a day. Now, study week arrive and final examination will come soon.
Now, it is time to review what have been thought from all my lectures.

First, I will tell about my subject. You know what, the best experience for this semester is my friends and I have sold hot dog for my assignment co curriculum; entrepreneurship. We start sold from 8pm until our hot dog is sold out. Everything that we done have their own obstacle and problem, for example, when we do not have place to keep our hot dog freeze. We must think another idea to save our hot dog. From discussion that we have done with ‘makcik benteng’, we have decided to keep our hot dog there. But tomorrow when we go to take our hot dog, we have been informed that one of the makcik have used our hot dog to their dish. It makes us postpone continuing our business. After one by one obstacle we successfully faced, last night is the last day we sold our hot dog. Thank God, our hot dog is sold out. We finish it at 1.00 am. We sold our hot dog room by room at 3 colleges, Zamrud, Intan and Si Manja Kini. We did not sell at Sempana Alam Buana College because our stock is already finish. Although I felt so tired, I am very satisfied because our hot dog sold out. Thanks for them who have bought our hot dog.

Next is, I will tell about my subject IMD 202 (promotion product and services). In this subject we must do a final project that are been held at SMK Munshi Ibrahim. There, we have a task to introduce UiTM Segamat and Information management course to them. In this project, we have three department that are responsible to in charge this project to make sure that this project are success. We have exhibition, promotion and ‘seminar’ department. Each department have their own task and different with other department. Thank God, this project is success according to our plan. This subject is not bored but very enjoy because it teach me how to communicate with secondary students and be responsible to my department and my class. From our LDK activities, we have heard and saw many creative products that have been designed from them to promote library. One of the examples that are designed from their brainstorming with their members of group is ‘Bombastic chair that can help us to search book after we type the title that we want to search in library. We also can hear song by insert coin to the machine. Our programmed ended at 5 pm.

In CTU subject, I have learned how to manage information according to Islam ways. Ustaz also shows us video about “Umat akhir zaman”. This video makes us realize about the real history.

For subject BEL, I have learned how to create a blog that can be used to story anything and share with others. At the same time, I also have learn how to be punctual to come to the class and not talking too much when the lecturer in the class.

Next is IMD 203 which is PC maintenance. This subject is quite difficult because it involve technical that I actually did not expert one in this part. By the way, this subject also fun because I have learned about the components in the motherboard and what are the types of operating system that are used in computer.

Other than that is subject IMD 201 (Access to information). At the end of this syllabus, I have learned how to access information. But I think this subject have many assignment that make me feel very tired every day.

Last but not least is subject IMD 255 (technical support and services). In this subject, I know the library works and the process of gathering books for library needs.

In my opinion, this semester is very busy because we got many assignments to do. This semester gave very meaningful experience and sweet memories to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment